How to ship to multiple addresses on just one order.
You can send items to multiple addresses and pay for it all on one order. You do this by creating your carts one at a time. You must have at least one complete cart that contains one or more items and a shipping address before you can create a new cart.
Create Multiple Carts
- An initial cart is created automatically when you start shopping. Add items to this cart and enter the shipping address.
- From the shippping address page, instead of clicking CHECKOUT, click SAVE CART.
- You will be taken to a page that shows you a synopsis of your current cart. On that page click NEW CART. You current cart will be saved, and a new cart with no items in it will be created.
- Now, add items to your new cart and enter a new shipping address.
- You can repeat this cycle as many times as needed for all of the addresses for which you are shopping.
Editing Multiple Carts
Once you have at least 1 complete cart, you can access the cart synopsis page from the EDIT/VIEW CARTS link at the right hand side of the header bar on the site.
While you can have as many carts as you want, you can work on only one at a time. This is your Current Cart. To change your current cart, click the EDIT/VIEW CARTS link in the top right of the header bar.
- Every time you save a cart (from the shipping address page), you will be taken to the pending baskets page showing a synopsis of each cart you have created.
- Once on the synopsis page, your Current Cart will be highlighted. If you need to edit an inactive cart, simply click on the synopsis of that cart to make that your current cart.
- From there, you can add or delete items in the cart, change the shipping address, or delete the cart.
Checking out with Multiple Carts
When you are done with your carts, click the CHECKOUT button to be taken to the page where you enter your billing address and credit card information. You will see a synposis of all of your carts on this page.