Monastery Creamed Honey is made from locally sourced honey in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. The Monks take the liquid honey and naturally crystallize it so that it thickens slightly and has the texture of butter, making it soft and spreadable. Creamed Honey can be stored at room temperature and has an indefinite shelf-life.
© Copyright 2003 - 2023 Monastery Fruitcake All Rights Reserved
- You can send items to multiple addresses.
- Each address is a separate cart.
- When you’re done with your carts, you enter your payment information on the Checkout Page.
- You’ll be able to see everything you have ordered and to whom the items are shipping before placing your order.
- Allows you to see your past orders
- Quickly Fill out the Checkout form with your information
- Save your shipping addresses for future use
- Re-order a previous order
- Access to shipping status and tracking information
Secure shopping on monasteryfruitcake.org